Estas alegrias violentas têm fins violentos
Falecendo no triunfo, como fogo e pólvora
Que num beijo se consomem.

Romeu e Julieta, Ato II, Cena VI

quinta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2010

Best Of Me

It's so hard to say that I'm sorry. I'll make everything alright all these things that I've done. Now, what have I become? And where'd I go wrong? I don't mean to hurt just to put you first. I won't tell you lies. I'm sorry. I'll stand accused with my hand on my heart, I'm just trying to say..I'm sorry! It's all that I can say, you mean so much and I'd fix all that I've done. If I could start again I'd throw it all away to the shadows of regrets and you would have the best of me. I know that i can't take back all of the mistakes but I'll try although it's not easy, I know you believe me causa I would not lie. Don't believe their lies told from jealous eyes, they don't understand. Sorry. I won't break your heart. I won't bring you down but I'll have to say, I'm sorry.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário